We are delighted to provide members with practice facilities under specific Play Safe, Stay Safe guidelines. Please familiarise yourself with this guidance and our overall Social Distancing Guidelines before practising at The Manchester Golf Club. Remember that Hand Santiser Stations are available at the club and must be used.
Use of the range will be monitored. At busy times a stacking system will be in place and members must wait in their cars at least two metres from anyone else. To use the range you must:
- Report to pro shop and collect balls before going down to driving range
- Only use one of 8 bays which have been marked-out for for social distancing purposes
- Park adjacent the bay you are using – if there are no free bays please wait in your car at least two metres from anyone else
- Use the Hand Sanitiser Station before and after using the range
- Leave baskets in the collection bay on departure
- Vacate the range immediately after hitting a bucket of balls
Please note that the Pro Shop will:
- Sanitise baskets after use and before collection
- Ensure balls are collected as normal using the correct PPE
- Ensure balls are cleaned with TFR (bleach like chemical) before re-use
Putting and chipping greens
A limited number of members will be able to use the putting and chipping greens at any time. You must:
- Be one of only six members on the putting green
- Be one of two members using an individual chipping green
Please be sure to mark your balls when using the putting and chipping greens and take care not to touch any equipment other than your own.
One practice net is open for members who must use their own balls and be considerate of others by vacating the area before queues form.
The Practice Hill is open for two members to use at any time. Please be respectful to other members who wise to use the facility.
Please be sure to mark your balls when using the practice hill and take care not to touch any equipment other than your own.